Sunday, December 1, 2013

I.C.E. atlanta


It's been a long time since Angel Court has participated in an independent craft show, but Angela is now living in Atlanta, so we decided to give the I.C.E. Atlanta show a try.  In case you're wondering... I.C.E. stands for Indie Craft Experience.

The day of the show turned out to be extra chilly out, our first real cold snap of the year.  This put everyone in the holiday spirit, and we all seemed extra cheery as we set up our booths.  The food trucks were lined up out side and we kicked our day off with espressos.  I gave the Bombay a try which was infused with an array of delicious Indian spices.

The show was full of inspiration, and there were so many amazing gifts for the holidays.  I was able to get a ton of Christmas shopping done in one afternoon.  My favorite vender was Beautiful Briny Sea Salt.  I stocked up on these wonderful herb infused salts.  They're the perfect stocking stuffer!

I.C.E Atlanta was a huge success, and we plan to do it again next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment