Thursday, August 22, 2013

tin cans & burlap

     
We're down to a week and a half before the wedding, and I'm busy wrapping up a few craft projects. Patrick (and me too) will be elated when all of these little projects are finished.  Our counter tops have been covered with my art supplies for months...  SERIOUSLY!

Here's a peek at what's been going on around here...

tin cans + succulents + burlap + twine = wedding table toppers

I have a few more surprise details to add, but so far I love how this project is turning out.  Even better, it's keeping us under budget.  I'm determined to keep the cost of this wedding low!!!!!  And now you know how my succulent obsession began...
 


On a side note, I'm loving how these photos turned out.  The nice foggy effect is just that... Fog!  Probably not so great for my camera, but my lens fogged when I took my camera out of my frigid house, and into this hot humid Mississippi morning.

1 comment: