Friday, September 13, 2013

on my mind

why doesn't my new version of photoshop recognize that I have windows 7?

a gardening style i doubt I'll be picking up any time soon...

can't believe there was a hot air balloon just over my fence yesterday!

wanting to make it a point to learn something new every day...

can't wait to try out one of my favorite wedding gifts ...

really wanting to learn how to make the rice & beans we ate for breakfast every morning,
at the octal resort.

sad to be eating our last homegrown watermelon.  

found out that everyone thought I'd be wearing a black wedding dress after I posted my sneak peek picture...  alas it was white.

this would make a great diy lighting project, and I'm sure for a lot less than $200...

dreading the fact that I still have to clean out my apartment, before the month is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment